The Pathfinder Society has discovered a new Aspis Consortium base in the pirate city of Riddleport and sends a small team of agents to infiltrate the rival cell disguised as newly hired mercenaries from Magnimar. After proving their value to the Aspis Consortium by carrying out a number of tasks throughout the City of Cyphers, the Pathfinders can learn the location of one of the consortium’s local allies and ensure that the support the Aspis Consortium is counting on from their friends won’t come.
The Party (playing 1-2, run by Michael Tracy)
- Nissa – Human Rogue
- Illidan – Half-elf Gunslinger
- Pasha – Human Oracle
- Yepa – Elven Witch
- Winning the contest at the Temple of Cayden Cailean! Lots and lots of drinks!
- Being able to infiltrate so many different locations in one scenario. Interestingly enough 3 of the locations were temples, each vastly different!
- Best use of obscuring mist I’ve seen in a game to date. Obscuring mist + reach weapon + oracle revelation to see through fog = 1 much less dangerous enemy!
- Players who had not been used to playing the party face got some time to shine in that role!
- Pretending to be Aspis agents!
- 8 Str characters should not be near things that deal strength damage via poison. 3 rounds = 1 unconscious witch!
- Remember, Clerics of Calistra are expert negotiators with the patience to get revenge.
A fun, varied scenario with a good mix of RP and combat. Pretending to be Asps agents looking for chances to double cross the Cult of Lissala made for a good time!