Sent to investigate a new Pathfinder Lodge that has gone silent, the party finds themselves mixed in Ustalavic family power struggles while exploring the darklands.
The Party, playing at tier 1-2
- Dexter – an inquisitor of Norgorber, the god of Murder!
- Willow – A
- Alderc – a wiley sorcerer with multiple tricks up his sleeves
- Gorak – a half-orc fighter aspiring to be a Hellknight
- Dumon –
QuadaranTaldan merchant specializing in Osarian antiquities!
- Surviving! This is a deadly scenario, particularly for all 1st level PCs
- Best use of color spray ever against a swarm!
- The Pipe-organ and creepy children!
- Subduing the darklands creature, disabling it while blind.
- Almost losing 3 characters in the final combat! Deeper Darkness + Fireball is deadly at 1st level!
- First attack against the party was a confirmed critical, knocking the Sorcerer out in the player’s first pfs game!
- The Inquisitor failing every nonleathal damage attack attempted. Karma for worshiping the god of murder!
- Not being able to get a replica of the device on the chronicle sheet!
A good, creepy scenario that has a mix of rp and combat encounters. A good time for gm and players!