Four brave adventurers, called by VC Brackett, travel to the Veduran Forest to investigate information from the lorestone. A cabal of druids have started a ritual to transform humanoids into feral creatures.
- Wyra, a witch/bard hailing representing Taldor.
- Gore, a half-orc fighter with aspirations to become a Hellknight.
- Alexander, an Andoran rogue wearing a tricorn hat, obviously some sort of captain.
- Rostnbhar, an alchemist companion of Wyra, also from Taldor.
- Gore becoming a feral half-wolf, causing a lycanthrope hunter to attack the party.
- Wyra, running by said hunter screaming that “I’m being chased! Please help!”
- Alexander, after an epic standoff, he grabbed the Alturistic Splinter and ran away!
- Rostnbhar, becoming a half-bear and blowing up a crocodile with a well-placed bomb.
- Making friends with a fey creature and using her innate spell casting to aid the group.
- A fire, represented by hersey’s kisses, got slightly out of control (see picture.) However, cleanup was yummy!
- TPK: the encounter with the ************** wiped out the entire party. Alexander almost escaped, but couldn’t run fast enough!
Interesting Rules Note:
- Remember, Infernal Healing does not heal damage done by silver weapons.
Unfortunately – while the game ended in a TPK, the group had a good time and all players are plotting their revenge against the druids in the Taldorian forest!